Saturday, April 21, 2012

Where To Buy Leaf Springs Replacement


I recently posted a tip and shortcut on how to replace leaf spring. It may vary since vehicles don’t have the same system or design, but the whole idea of it is just the same. It may add a certain step or two, but nonetheless it can be used by anyone to replace their own leaf springs to their cars or trucks. Well of course, it would be easier if one owns the tools that are required to do the job. So the reason why I follow up with this post is that I was thinking that I posted steps on how to replace the leaf springs just by yourself but I forgot to somehow mention where to look for one if someone is in need to change it.

Now it has been my habit to post websites here that could be of help to car enthusiasts since I know how it feels to be ripped off by some mechanic or ‘stealership’ when it comes to buying parts and letting them replace it. You guys can go ahead and check out thepartsbin.com if you would like to see reasonable prices for car parts, specifically the leaf springs that I had discussed with you on the previous post.

So yeah, hope the DIY I posted helped out somebody and hope someone as well saved some cash in buying car parts. Have a great day ahead of you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment