Thursday, July 26, 2012

Febi: Quality Brand or Not?


Good day guys. So before the week ends, I would post a sort off brand review for parts. If you have read my previous post, it’s about OES Genuine. And I thought it would be good to have some review about brands out there. Febi comes to mind. I encounter brands from forums that I’m a member with and see to it if they offer great quality and if it is reliable. No one would want to spend their money but just to get a low quality product right.

Febi Bilstein, its complete brand name, is a German company. They are known for providing commercial car spare parts in almost 69 countries, now imagine that. Febi was founded on 1844 so they have been around for a long time now so I guess their quality service, innovation and reliability is being molded into much better cause. They produce parts like cabin filters, brake cylinder and rotors, control arms, exhaust hangars, motor mount, oil pan, tie rod end, axle hub assembly and many more. And if I am not mistaken, their best product is their suspension. They have a known reputation for providing durable suspension for all type of vehicles out there.

Now this may just give a short summary for what Febi is, but I’m sure reviews online could support it being  a great spare parts company. Have a good day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work! dissertation proposal .

    ReplyDelete