Monday, October 31, 2011

In need of Hyundai parts...

So I am looking for new Hyundai parts. I am trying to set up a fairly new a 05 Hyundai Elantra for my cousin. It’s lady own that is why there are certain things that is needed to be replaced like the A/C thermostat, a new cold air intake and some interior stuff. I kinda know people who could replace those parts for free or with discounted charge so all I need is a place where I could place an order for these stuffs. And since she is not big on the budget, I would say direct me to a nice place where they sell reasonable price for parts for this kind of car. I tried looking online like eBay or Amazon and saw fairly prices car parts but I would still love to hear what you will suggest since you know more about these things.

She is not in a hurry to completely fix the things that is needed to be done so I guess I’ll take this chance to really look on nice parts to set up her car and maybe add some modifications that a lady would love to see in or on her car. So hit me up guys with suggestions that you can think of. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment