Friday, October 28, 2011

Mitsubishi Power Train: Auto Transmission

Good day guys. Well last week I was driving my 03 Lancer ES and I noticed that the automatic transmission looked like it was slipping. There are times when driving, I will let on the accelerator to slow then I would try to lower the accelerator again then the car would act like it was in neutral. The car did not move on. So I took the car to a friend of mine who knows the work around of cars. So he told me that there is something wrong at the right passenger ball joint. And he also mentioned that the transmission also needs repair. Anyone out there also experience such problem with the powertrain and transmission? Well even though I love Mitsubishi cars, I hear several negative feedbacks about its problem with its transmission or clutch problems. Well it’s a bit common for cars to have problems but redundant one somehow pisses me off. And I really don’t want to give up my ES.

I have talked too much so I’ll just ask you guys, where could I buy good replacement Mitsubishi parts for my Lancer ES? Well I’ll still check it with my mechanic but I do trust my friend who first diagnosed my ride. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment