Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Places where to find nice deal of Auto Parts

So it's been a long time since I've been able to post about cars here. And right now I kinda need advice or tips on how to get cheap or nice deal of replacement parts for any make model cars. Well I've been experiencing some difficulty in my budget right now but one thing is for sure, I would never give up or sell my ride. Which is a  Mazda3. I really invested with so much effort, time and cash on this baby and I won't give it up.

So here I am, in need of some car parts for it, some suspension parts and a new cold air intake. Well a friend of mine introduced some sites to me and one site got my attention. Good deals with the prices and it almost has everything that is needed on one car. The site is thepartsbin.com. Have you guys heard of this online car store? I wanna make sure I am purchasing the replacement parts I need with a trusted store. And seriously, I don't want to waste my money if I would just be ripped off. Well my buddy purchases there so that's a go but I just wanna make sure, I hope you understand what I mean guys. So yeah, any response would be very appreciated. Good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment