Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lexus OEM Parts

Hey peeps, what up? I was kinda busy updating the blog with the articles and discovering new features to be added on the site. But I am here to ask a favor or assistance from you guys. I am in need for auto part. I know all of you car fanatics could help me on this. Well the part/s that I’m looking for is not for me, it is for a good old friend of mine. We bumped to each other last weekend and talked about the thing that is very common to us, CARS. To make the story short, he is looking for Lexus OEM parts. His car is a 2004 Lexus ES 330. Well the last time we talked, seems he got budget so I guess he would definitely go for new OEM replacement parts. He needs new suspension kits and a new cold air intake. So I would like to ask if any of you guys know a place where we could find Lexus parts. And please, with a good reputation when it comes to shipping parts and stuff. Anyone, even you, would not appreciate rip offs such as delays in delivery or defective parts during shipping and whatnot. I guess that’s about it. Any responses is welcome and very much appreciated. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment